The Light Aircraft Pilot License (LAPL) is the initial pilot license for affordable price. It´s the midway between ultralight pilot license and Private pilot license. Course contains 100 hour of theoretical and 30 hours of practical training and offers benefits such as:
- performing non-commertional pilot in command in single pilot, single engine, piston airplanes with maximum certified take-off mass 2000kg and up to 3 passengers
- all flight hours are certified and cumulative for next trainings
- flying under visual flight rules (VFR), during day, in controlled airspaces and to controlled airfields
Theoretical training can be untertaken online from home.
- minimum age of 17 years for license issuance
- medical examination of 1., 2. or LAPL class latest before first solo flight
- valid radio-operator license latest before first solo flight