The private pilot license training PPL (A) is the basic training for future professional pilot. Course contains 100 hours of theoretical and at least 45 hours of practical training. During this time the applicant learn how to fly the aircraft safely, operate all it´s functions, basic navigation, communication and instruments flying.
Private pilot license PPL(A) entitle you:
- fly as pilot in command in non-comercial single pilot airplanes with maximum certified takeoff mass up to 5700kg and maximum 9 passengers
- perform international flights (with additional language certificate)
- perform flights under visual flight rules (VFR) or extend your qualification for flying at night (Night VFR), instruments rating (IR) or multi engine piston (MEP) airplanes
Theoretical training can be undertaken online from home.
- minimum age of 17 years for license issuance
- medical examination of 1., 2. or LAPL class latest before first solo flight
- valid radio-operator license latest before first solo flight